In the process of producing box fasteners, latches, stainless steel locks, hinges and other industrial hardware accessories.
The important steps from raw materials to finished products are stamping, stamping the upper cover, base, and there are many kinds of processing equipment to be used for the front hooks of the box latch body (we collectively call them stamping parts).
The following introduces several kinds of sheet metal stamping processing commonly used main processing equipment.
1. Shearing machine: used for cutting strips, mainly for the blanking of molds, or blanking simple parts with regular shapes, fast speed, low cost, low precision, and can only process strips without holes and corners Or chunks.
2. Laser cutting machine: Use high-energy laser to irradiate the material to be cut to vaporize the material to create a cavity.
The beam moves to form a slit to cut the structural shape of the part. It is necessary to write a laser program. It can cut various complex-shaped parts. High cost, high precision, rapid prototyping.
3. Numerical punching: An automatic punching machine equipped with numerical control control, which controls the movement of the punching machine and processes parts through numerical control programming instructions.
Through a simple mold combination, a variety of complex hole types and shallow-drawn parts can be completed at one time, and round holes, square holes, waist holes, and various shapes of curve contours can also be processed by small mold nibbling.
Special process processing, such as blinds, countersinks, flanging holes, ribs, embossing, etc., can be quickly changed.
4. Punch: It is a stamping press. Through the mold, it can make blanking, punching, forming, deep drawing, trimming, fine blanking, shaping, riveting and extrusion, etc.
The processing accuracy depends on the nature of the mold and material However, due to the long time for mold replacement and adjustment, it is difficult to quickly change the mold.
5. Numerical control bending machine: A device for bending thin plates through a mold, which is easy to operate and can process workpieces with side walls.
The processing speed is fast, the accuracy is high, and there is an automatic compensation function, which can be changed quickly.